Ph.D. University of Kansas, 1971.
- Lewis, B.A., J.H. Wrenn, A.J. Lewis, J.J. Alford and D. Alford, 2003. Middle Wisconsinan and recent wet site mummified wood, humus, peat, and pollen, Santa Rosa Island, Florida, Review of Paleobotany and Palynology, Vol. 126, pp.243-266.
- Lewis, A.J. (Associate Editor and English Editor), 2001. Radar Remote Sensing Applications in China (Edited by Guo Huadong). Taylor & Francis, Inc. New York, NY, 244p.
- Lewis, A. J., 2000. Satellite Tour of Louisiana (Interpretations and Descriptions of Physical and Cultural Geography of 37 Landsat images of Louisiana. In: Braud, D.H., 2000. Louisiana GIS CD, Louisiana Oil Spill Coordinators Office (LOSCO), Office of the Governor and Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA.
- Lewis, A.J., S.J. McNeill, and A.D.W. Fowler, 1999. “Interpretation of Almaz-1A SAR Imagery of the Wairarapa, New Zealand.” Geocarto International. 14(3):77-87.
- Henderson, F.M. and A.J. Lewis, co-eds. 1998. Principles and Applications of Imaging Radar: Manual of Remote Sensing, 3rd Edition. Bethesda, MD: American Society of Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 866 pages. Note: Also author or co-author to four chapters in the above.
Air Photo Interpretation of Cultural Features
Air Photo Interpretation of Physical Features
Environmental Remote Sensing
Advanced Remote Sensing Seminar