Ph.D. Texas A&M University, 2006
- SU, H., LIU, H., WANG, L., FILIPPI, A. M., D., H. W., and A., B. R., 2014, Geographically Adaptive Inversion Model for Improving Bathymetric Retrieval From Satellite Multispectral Imagery. Geoscience and Remote Sensing, IEEE Transactions on, 52, pp. 465-476.
- WANG, L., BIRT, A., LAFON, C. W., CAIRNS, D., COULSON, R. N., TCHAKERIAN, M., XI, W., POPESCU, S., and GULDIN, J. M., 2013, Computer-based synthetic data to assess the tree delineation algorithm from airborne LiDAR survey. GeoInformatica, 17, pp. 35-61
- WANG, L., and YU, J., 2012, Modelling detention basins measured from high-resolution light detection and ranging data. Hydrological Processes, 26, pp. 2973-2984
- TANG*, Q., and WANG, L., 2012, Urban land-use, land-cover classification through watershed segmentation in the V–I–S feature space. Remote Sensing Letters, 3, pp. 677-685
- *JOSEPH, M., WANG, L., and WANG, F., 2012, Using Landsat ETM Imagery for Population Estimation in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. GIScience & Remote Sensing, 49, pp. 228-250
- WANG, L., 2011, Deriving Spatially Varying Threshold for Real-time Snowmelt Detection from Space-borne Passive Microwave Observations. Remote Sensing Letters, 3, pp. 305-313.
- LIU, H., WANG, L., SHERMAN, D. J., WU, Q., and SU, H., 2011, Object-based Algorithms and Software Tools for Extracting Shoreline Features from Remote Sensing. Journal of Geographic Information System, 3, pp. 99-119.
- LIU, H., WANG, L., SHERMAN, D., GAO, Y., and WU, Q., 2010, An object-based conceptual framework and computational method for representing and analyzing coastal morphological changes. International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 24, pp. 1015-1041.
- Wang, L. and H. Liu, “Identification and filling of surface depressions in digital elevation models for hydrological modeling,” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, Vol. 20, No. 2, February 2006, 193-213.
*publication with graduate students
Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
Environment Remote Sensing
Advanced Geographic Information Systems
Advanced Remote Sensing Seminar